Any association, corporation, partnership or individual proprietorship whose continuity in its own right or as successor to an organization in business for more than 100 years is eligible for membership. Organizations that have been in existence for at least 75 years may join as associate members. The Century Society is open to individuals interested in supporting the Association and its mission.
The Hundred Year Association of New York is a not-for-profit organization, tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Membership levels are based on the number of employees the member has:
More than 300 employees
100 – 300 employees
Under 100 employees and not-for-profit organizations
Become a member of The Hundred Year Association to recognize public service while identifying with other century-plus companies. Benefits of membership include:
- Attending the Richard A. Cook Gold Medal awards gala with the Mayor and City commissioners.
- Opportunity to join the Governors Council with other civic-minded corporate leaders.
- Eligibility to receive Excellence in Public Service Awards recognizing an establishments unique history and community contributions.
- Invitation to attend the Annual Investment Forecast event and other relevant industry-specific evenings that address the issues affecting our city and environment with valuable networking opportunities.
- Complimentary subscription to 100 Year Report.
- And more…
For more information about becoming a member, email us or call us at 212-922-0791.