For the first seven decades of its existence, membership in The Hundred Year Association was open to any corporation or organization in business for over 100 years.
Now, The Century Society is designed to offer individuals an opportunity to directly support the Association. It also allows those individual supporters to benefit from the contributions of member companies and to join in Association sponsored activities and events.
Membership will also enable The Hundred Year Association to better fulfill its mission of recognizing public service in New York.
Enjoy these Benefits as a Century Society Member:
- Discounts and VIP service at select and participating Association corporate and retail members.
- Invitations to the Association’s industry ‘forecasts’.
- Subscription to the 100 Year Report, the Association’s newsletter, published regularly throughout the year, keeping you informed of Association and member activities.
- Special invitations to the Association’s networking and fundraising events including the Golf Classic, Casino Night and Richard A. Cook Gold Medal Award Dinner.
- The opportunity to nominate candidates for the Association’s Excellence in Public Service Awards.
- Special seating at the annual awards ceremony with the Mayor and City Commissioners where the public service awards and college scholarships are announced
- Other special benefits throughout the year.
For more information on how to join The Century Society, contact us here or call us at 212-922-0791.